This guide describes how to integrate Sezzle into your CommentSold website so that you can provide Sezzle as a payment option for your customers. After integrating Sezzle, your CommentSold site will:
- Offer Sezzle as a payment option on the checkout page.
- Refund Sezzle payments from your CommentSold order management system.
- Authorize and capture payments.
- You should have a Sezzle merchant account.
- Please visit our signup page if you don't have an account.
- Make sure you have the following Sezzle details handy.
- Familiarize yourself with the transaction flow when buying with Sezzle.
- In your CommentSold admin, go to
- Copy your
Public Keyfrom your Sezzle Merchant Dashboard, and paste them into the corresponding fields in the Sezzle configuration page of your CommentSold admin.
- Installation is complete.
- In the Sezzle configuration page of your CommentSold admin, enter the API Keys from your Sezzle Merchant Dashboard and uncheck the
Use Sandboxcheckbox, then save the configuration.
- On your website, add an item to your cart, then proceed to
Sezzleas the payment method.
- If you are redirected to the Sezzle checkout page, your integration is complete. Congratulations!
- Warning Don't complete the payment. Your checkout is now live, so you will be charged if you complete.
Updated 13 days ago