This guide describes how to integrate Sezzle into your Mojo website so that you can provide Sezzle as a payment option for your customers. After integrating Sezzle, your site will:
- offer Sezzle as a payment option on the checkout page.
- refund Sezzle payments from your Mojo order management system.
- display Sezzle promotional messaging.
- authorize and capture payments.
Integration Steps Overview
- Add Sezzle to your store as a payment method
- Test your integration
Before You Begin
- You should have a Sezzle merchant account.
- Make sure you have the following Sezzle details handy.
- Familiarize yourself with the transaction flow when buying with Sezzle.
Add Payment Method
- Log into your Mojo admin account and navigate to the
- Select Payment Systems in the dropdown menu and click on
Sezzlein the next window.
- Toggle Enable to ‘ON’.
- Next, toggle Test Mode to ‘OFF’ unless you are testing your integration in Sandbox. For Sandbox testing instructions, see Mojo sandbox testing.
- Next, enter your Sezzle Public and Private Key within the appropriate fields.
- In order to ensure consistency between your webpage offers and payment options upon final checkout, take a moment to navigate to your Site Settings to enable or disable those features that you want enabled with Sezzle.
- NOTE: the Hide pay-over-time solutions switch will be automatically hidden for those customers that choose the multi-pay order option.
- Once satisfied with your transaction flow, click the blue Save Changes button.Mojo will use customer tokenization for upsells. See [customer tokenization](#customer-tokenization) or contact Mojo for more information.
Mojo Sandbox testing
- In the
SezzlePayment Systems configuration page of your
Integrationstab, enter the Sandbox API Keys from your Sezzle Merchant Sandbox Dashboard.
- Next, toggle Test Mode to ‘ON’, then save the configuration. Make sure you are doing this on your
- On your website, add an item to the cart, then proceed to
Sezzleas the payment method.
- Complete the Mojo checkout process, and you should be redirected to the Sezzle checkout page. If prompted, sign in.
- Enter the payment details using test data then click
- After the payment is completed on Sezzle, you should be redirected back to your website and see a successful payment page.
- Sandbox testing is complete. You can log in to your Sezzle Merchant Sandbox Dashboard to see the test order you just placed.
Mojo Live Checkout
- On your store website, add an item to your cart, then proceed to check out and select
Sezzleas the payment method.
- Follow the Mojo checkout process until you are redirected to Sezzle.
- If you are redirected to the Sezzle checkout page, your integration is complete. Congratulations!
Warning: Don't complete the payment. Your checkout is now live, so you will be charged if you complete it.
Updated 8 months ago