This guide describes how to integrate Sezzle into your Wix website so that you can provide Sezzle as a payment option for your customers. After integrating Sezzle, your site will:
- Offer Sezzle as a payment option on the checkout page.
- Refund Sezzle payments from your Wix order management system.
- Display Sezzle promotional messaging.
- Authorize and capture payments.
- Add Sezzle to your store as a payment method
- Test your integration
- You should have a Sezzle merchant account.
- Make sure you have the following Sezzle details handy.
- Familiarize yourself with the transaction flow when buying with Sezzle.
- From your Wix store dashboard, select
- Choose the
See More Payment Optionslink at the bottom of the page.
- Locate Sezzle in the list, and choose
Connect. This takes you to the Connect Sezzle page.
- Enter your API Keys from the Sezzle Merchant Dashboard, and choose Connect. Sezzle will now be available as a payment method at checkout.
- On your store website, add an item to your cart, then proceed to
Sezzleas the payment method.
- Follow the Wix checkout process to the final step and choose
- If you are redirected to the Sezzle checkout page, your integration is complete. Congratulations!
Warning: Don't complete the payment. Your checkout is now live, so you will be charged if you complete it.
For account connection problems, check the following:
- API Keys were entered correctly.
- To avoid typos or extra spaces, use the Copy icon in the Sezzle Merchant Dashboard.
- If you have multiple accounts with Sezzle, each store has its own merchant ID and API Keys that are tied to the store's URL.
If Sezzle does not appear as a payment option during live testing:
- Ensure that Sezzle is activated as a payment provider on your site.
- Go to
Accept Paymentsand ensure that "Accepting Payments" is displayed for Sezzle.
Updated 13 days ago